Friday 27 April 2012

Yet another...Update!

Hey Y'all!
So here it is, Im back on Weight Watchers again! I strayed from it for a while, when I was using "MyfitnessPal" to track my calories, but what I  had noticed on that, was that I actually hadn't lost any weight in the 4 or so months that I was using it, and in fact I gained weight. I can't quite say what it is why it didn't quite work for me, perhaps it was just that it was winter time, and I always tend to gain weight then..who knows. But the news it that I'm now back to attending Weight Watchers, and they have a new program called Points Plus 2012. Its been great so far, very easy to follow and allows for lots of flexibility! I'll add some more updates once I get myself a bit more familiar with the plan, and we'll see how I do at my weigh in on Monday (to see how well its working!) 
Ive got lots of new things Ive been eating, new recipes, etc, and Im going to try post some things in the next week! (Before I start back at school, ugh, yes I know, summer classes.. boooo)
Okay so the first recipe Im going to post is coming up shortly because some people have asked for it and its SO delish! Its vegan/gluten free, noodle-less lasagna!!

xx 
D

No comments:

Post a Comment