Friday 4 May 2012

Listen to...Yourself!

TGIF!

Hope everyones having a great Friday!
This last week, I have to say I've been feeling really good, Ive been doing great with the new WW plan, and Ive also been eating tons and tons of vegetables and fruits. Since I started drinking green smoothies daily (well most of the time its more than once a day- I can't help it, they're so good!), Ive just been eating more fruit and veggies in general. Now don't get me wrong, I've always been a huge fruit/veggie eater, but lately I've taken it to the next level and almost based my entire diet off of these foods. Green smoothies, salads, fruit, thats the majority of my food this week, but when I wake up and I feel GOOD for once, its an amazing feeling. I don't feel so weighed down by all the crap I was putting in my body, I feel like I'm on my way to just being a lighter person. I haven't weighed myself (yet) Im trying to not do that during the week and keep it just to weekly WW weigh-ins, but I've woken up a few days just going wow, my stomach is getting smaller! So Im going off of the way I feel, and I think that goes for a lot of things. Ive been reading lots of books, watching lots of videos, and theres a ton of great information out there for eating healthy, vegan, vegetarian, whatever you are doing, but theres also a lot of conflicting information. What I've kind of realized is that as the saying goes, "different strokes for different folks" haha I know it sounds lame, but its true. Everybody's body works in slightly different ways, and you will come to realize just what works for you, and what doesn't. Ive been watching this guy on youtube called Dan McDonald, I think his video's go by the name life regenerator, and he's kind of a hippie but he's great! Of course, you take all information to the degree that your willing to go, but I think he has some great ideas, and he's entertaining to watch! I've almost eaten 100% vegan this week, minus the eggwhites, which, Im almost thinking of trying a week without just to see. And like I said earlier, Im feeling really good right now with the way I am starting to look, feel, etc. There is a lot of toxicity in my body that its trying to get out, and I think this last week Ive been feeling a bit sluggish but my energy is starting to get back up which is exciting because I've been tired and lethargic for MONTHS...
Anyways, I have lots of new recipes I've been trying, lots of new products (mostly vegan) that I'd love to share on here with you guys, including a new type of soy cheese, non-dairy cream cheese(yum) and a few other things I've been eating a lot of. But even with these new products Im trying, it really takes up a small chunk of what Im eating, its really like 90% veggies and fruit, and the other 10% for more heavy foods like almond milk, grains, seeds, avocado, etc.. Im excited and sure of myself that this weekend will not be like any previous weekends.. there will be no binge. There isn't a desire for me to eat that crap. I just feel too good eating the GOOD food. Im super excited to see what my weight loss results will be on Monday as well, like I said I haven't checked how I'm doing, but I'm FEELING good, feeling like I've lost some weight, and I'm just feeling lighter and less weighed down. I think the more I keep this up, the better its going to get!
Anyways, just a little update, as per usual ;)
Hope you have a great weekend and if I can I'll post a few new things in here in the next few days!

xx
D

No comments:

Post a Comment